Fine Bubble Diffuser
|(Diameter : cm)
High Efficiency of Oxygen Transfer From Air to Sewage
- When air flows through Fine Bubble Diffuser, the air can be divided into very large number of fine bubbles ascending slowly in sewage. Because of a large number of fine bubbles in optimum size can stay in sewage for much longer time than air without flowing through the diffuser. Meanwhile, fine bubbles can have very large gas-liquid contract surface with sewage. Hence, highly efficiency of the oxygen transfer from air to sewage can be obtained by using Fine Bubble Diffuser.
Lower Energy Consumption
- To reach certain dissolved oxygen content in sewage, the higher the oxygen transfer efficiency from air to sewage, the shorter the required operation time of the air blower. Therefore, the cost of the sewage treatment can be cut down due to the reduction of the energy consumption of the blower.
Clogging Prevention by Minimizing Liquid Backflow
- EPDM membrane of Fine Bubble Diffuser is with I shaped pores design. When no air pressure is applied, the pores of the membrane close firmly to prevent liquid backflow. Reliably intermittent aeration then avoid pore clogging of the membrane.
The center of Fine Bubble Diffuser membrane is with three-O-rings design. When air flow shut off, the smallest one of three O-rings will fit tightly into the intake opening of the support disc of the diffuser due to water pressure. At same time, the other two O-rings will attach tightly on the surface of the support disc. The blockage of the opening can stop liquid backflow into the air pipe system, then prevent the pore clogging go the membrane. Application
- Bio-Logical Wastewater Treatment
- Aquatic Products
- Fishery Spot
- Activated Sludge Systems
- Sequencing Batch Reactor
- Municipal Wastewater Treatment Plans
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Oxygenation For Sludge Digestion
- Ozone Diffusion In Water
- Contact Aeration System